{I should go to Vegas with my luck}

December 4, 2008

So apparently some of a friend's wedding luck(she won am amazing photographer, videographer and a wedding planner) is rubbing off on me. I was originally planning on just going to the dollar store and buying thank you cards when I needed some, but now I might not have to buy quite as many. Forgive me I'm slightly late posting about this but a few weeks ago a won a contest with the Hostess with the Mostess blog and recieved a $1oo gift card from Charming Cards. Whoo hoo. I am so super excited about the cards because there is no other way I would be able to justify spending $100 on 75 thank you cards. Plus they are really cute! Well here are the cards I picked out:

{the only difference is that ours has a B}

1 comment:

  1. omg congrats i LOVE winning contests or getting good deals or ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete